Vat refund-tax reclaim on business expenses
The businesses travelling to the UK and european union countries pay VAT on almost all the business expenses. Government of the UK and European union countries allow foreign businesses to claim back the VAT paid on those business expenses in order to promote foreign trade and investment. However, due to the complex, time consuming procedures and the required in-depth understanding of the VAT reclaim process , there are millions of pounds/euros remain unclaimed each year by the foreign businesses.
This is where VRS Global can assist you in claiming back the VAT from the government in a professional and efficient manner. How will we assist you:
- – Fill out our simple form and our customer services team will be in touch with you.
- – Free initial consultation to assess the eligibility of the claim.
- – Dedicated Account manager will be assigned to you who will guide you throughout the process.
- – Identification and retrieval of VAT invoices/receipts which are eligible for VAT recovery.
- – Re-issuance of incorrectly formatted or non-original invoices from the suppliers.
- – Preparation of claim packs by our expert professionals.
- – Processing and submission of foreign VAT claims
- – VAT refund to be received in your desired bank account.
If you live outside the European Union, you are entitled to a VAT refund on your purchases. If you are a business and travelling to UK for commercial reasons, you are entitled to claim the VAT refund on the business expenses incurred during your stay.
EU Business travelled from EU to UK?
Non-EU Business travelled from a non EU country to UK?
- – R&D tax credits
- – Assistance with business process automation.
- – Company formations
- – Bookkeeping -Tax returns